Give it a try. Diving can change your life.
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Available in a pool, ocean, river, lake, quarry or almost anywhere there’s water
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 6 metres/20 feet (12 metres/40 feet is the maximum depth)
- Most Discover Scuba Diving experiences take just an hour or two
- No equipment necessary – everything’s provided except you supply the smile.
|PADI eLearning||PADI AOW Course|
|PADI DSD Course||PADI Rescue Diver|
|PADI OW Course||PADI Divemaster|
Fiji has the world’s most beautiful coral reefs. That’s why we made the IMAX® film, Coral Reef Adventure, here.
Howard & Michele Hall, underwater filmmakers and photographers