With your PADI Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills. Then, you choose three additional dives from more than 15 Adventure Dives to complete your course.
You can go diving at night or even fly through the ocean on a diver propulsion vehicle – all during your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and 15 years old (12 for JuniorAdvanced Open Water Diver)
- Number of dives: Five dives
- Adventure Dive options includeAWARE-fish identification
- Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
- Materials: Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak, Adventures in Diving manual and video and logbook
Other PADI Dive Courses offered at Mad Fish Dive Centre:
|PADI eLearning||PADI AOW Course|
|PADI DSD Course||PADI Rescue Diver|
|PADI OW Course||PADI Divemaster|
Fiji has the world’s most beautiful coral reefs. That’s why we made the IMAX® film, Coral Reef Adventure, here.
Howard & Michele Hall, underwater filmmakers and photographers