Earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification is just thebeginning. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations, exciting people, unparalleled adventure and uncommon tranquility await you. And, as you continue your adventure and gain experience through higher training levels, your opportunities expand.
- Number of Dives: Five Confined Water Dives and Four Open WaterDives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: 10 for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and comfort in the water.
- Materials You’ll Need: PADI Open Water Crew-Pak, PADI Open Water Video or DVD, Log Book.
- Equipment you’ll use during the course includes: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
Becoming a diver opens a door to a whole new world. Open yours and step through.
|PADI eLearning||PADI AOW Course|
|PADI DSD Course||PADI Rescue Diver|
|PADI OW Course||PADI Divemaster|
Fiji has the world’s most beautiful coral reefs. That’s why we made the IMAX® film, Coral Reef Adventure, here.
Howard & Michele Hall, underwater filmmakers and photographers